Goodbyes & Hellos - Aug '16 Playlist

, ,
"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello." -Ernie Harwell
I'm back in Canada after spending a year living out my dream. I honestly never really thought things would change so fast. One moment I'm in Japan and another I'm in Canada. Back to school, back to my regular life. Sometimes I feel like I've taken a step back and a step forward. I ran back to my old life but at the same time I took the initiative to apply for a graduate program (and miraculously got in!) If there's anything I learned from my journey abroad, it's to follow your heart.

As cliché as it sounds, if there's something you really have to do in order to live, do it. You'll be surprised how willing you are to fight for your dreams. Once you realize there's something you really want to do, you'll find the strength and will to do so. Even if not everyone in your life will support you. Even if the goal seems so far away. Even if everything doesn't seem that way now. Things will work out.

I'm not sure if I did the "right" thing but someone told me, "It's okay. There is no right or wrong choice." Whatever I choose, it was the decision I made at that time, given the circumstances. It just felt right even though it really hurt as well. Moving back was simply a decision I made. I wonder what my next decision will be....

EPs:
  1. Seikatsu by Wakareno Kana
  2. Tokyo by Fiima 
  3. Let It Fly by Leola
  4. Hallelujah / Elegy by Do As Infinity 

Singles:
  1. Follow Through by Freelance Whales
  2. Chou Chou Musubi by Aimer 
  3. Toudai by Kuroki Nagisa
  4. Michishirube by Wada Akiko
  5. Pin to Ameri by Ishizaki Huwie